King Arthur's Tools
Lancelot Woodcarving Disc - 14 Teeth - 7/8" Arbor
King Arthur's Tools® Lancelot Woodcarving Discs take the muscle work out of woodcarving with their speed, power and maneuverability. The secret is in the special chain saw blade which is securely held between two stainless steel plates. Mount the 4" diameter Lancelot in your 4" or...
- Sculpts, channels, hollows and cuts curves
- Excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting and general shaping
- Fits most 4", 4-1/2" and European 125 mm disc/angle grinders
- Blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft non-ferrous materials
- Rapid removal of wood, ice, plastic, PVC and rubber
- More aggressive than the fine finish Lancelot 22 and Squire 18 tooth blades
- Diameter: 4" (100 mm)
- Arbor Size: 7/8" (16 mm)
- Teeth: 14
- Maximum RPM: 14,000
- Saw Blade Material: Steel
- (1) King Arthur's Tools - Lancelot Woodcarving Disc - 14 Teeth - 7/8" Arbor
- Teeth can be re-sharpened using a standard 5/32" (4 mm) chain saw file.
- Chains cannot be interchanged between models.
My favorite tool
I use this tool mostly for carving didgeridos. It works FAST! It as a little tricky to use at first and it can be very unforgiving, but I love this tool!
Great tool addition
Great for cleaning out the center of rustic bowls and platters made from blanks. I have also used it to "clean" the edges of green wood blocks being used to turn bowls and platters. It works quickly and smoothly.
King Arthur's ToolsItem 149990
King Arthur's ToolsItem 149992
King Arthur's ToolsItem 149993
King Arthur's ToolsItem 149989
King Arthur's ToolsItem 149991