Kataba Cross Cut Saw - 180 mm - No. 293
Gyokucho Razorsaw Kataba No. 293 is a single-edged crosscut saw with no back support and a rounded tip for starting cuts mid panel. We liken saws of the 180 mm/ 7" length to small English Gent Saws because they’re short enough to carry in a toolbox or bag and good at cutting tenons and...
- Blade length: 180 mm/7.1"; crosscut TPI: 16.9; 0.5 mm blade thickness.
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (power grip) improves handling and comfort.
- (1) Kataba Cross Cut Saw - No. 293 - 180 mm
- The foremost manufacturer of Japanese saws today, Gyokucho has pioneered the processes of stamping and flattening the saw blade and grinding, setting and impulse hardening (one tooth at a time) the saw teeth, while committing to quality control through ongoing inspection that ensures a consistently superior product.
- There is no finer saw on the market today.