Item 575306Model 575306
Festool - Kapex Sliding Compound Miter Saw KS 120 REB
Backordered check in-store availability
Due to increased demand and continuing global supply constraints, we are unable to provide an exact delivery date for this item. Your order will be fulfilled in the order it is received as soon as product is available
Items You May Need
Item 495386Model 495386
Item 203150Model 203150
Item 576012Model 576012
Item 576011Model 576011
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Lightweight, compact and portable – the Festool Kapex Sliding Compound Miter Saw is ideal for both shop and on-the-job use. The magnesium alloy base is rigid and durable while remaining lightweight. Dual-line lasers define the entire cut area, ensuring precise cuts every time.
Use the fine adjustment knob on the Festool miter saw to control bevel angles in fractions of a degree. The bevel knob has three settings: positive detents at 0 and -45 degrees, free movement between -45 and +45 degrees, and free movement up to +/- 47 degrees. Bevels can be made to the left or right, and the bevel gauge appears on both sides of the saw.
The Kapex comes with a Festool high-quality 60-tooth carbide blade for use when cutting woods or soft plastics. It is specially designed to reduce noise levels and dampen vibration. The large 30mm arbor hole reduces blade deflection. A special cutting position allows the Kapex to have a cutting capacity as large as 4-3/4" (120mm). The Kapex blade creates a thin kerf, which reduces load on the motor and improves the cut quality.
Festool’s patented FastFix system makes blade changes easy. Turning the FastFix knob locks the arbor, mechanically locks out the trigger, and allows the blade to be changed with a single hand.
The deck height of the Kapex matches the height of Festool Systainer 1 storage containers (sold separately). On the jobsite, you can use one or more systainers to support the material being cut. The difference in height between the MFT/3 and MFT/3-Kapex Multifunction Tables (sold separately) is also equal to the height of the deck, which allows optimal workflow and support. Rubber feet in each corner provide useful traction and fit into the hole pattern of any Festool Multifunction Table.
Dust collection hookup helps prevent dust and mess in your workshop, outdoors or on a jobsite. Adding a 36mm pivoting hose and dust extractor (both sold separately) removes 91% of dust at the saw.
Includes Kapex Compound Miter Saw, HW universal saw blade W60, angle transfer device, hold-down clamp and hex key.
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states.
- Rail forward design for increased precision and compact footprint
- Behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36mm hose allow for 91% dust extraction
- Dual lasers for easy alignment of cuts on the left or right side
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers
- Power Consumption: 1600 W
- Blade diameter: 10-1/4" (260mm)
- Crown Molding Diagonal Cut (45°/90° or 90°/90°): 6-5/8" (168mm)
- Special Cutting Depth (45°/90° right): 3/4" x 4-3/4" (20mm x 120mm)
- Special Cutting Depth (45°/90° left): 1-1/2" x 4-3/4" (40mm x 120mm)
- Special Cutting Depth (90°/90° right): 2-1/4"x 4-3/4" (60mm x 120mm)
- Work height: 35-1/2" (900mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2" (713mm x 500mm x 470mm)
- Weight: 47.4 lbs. (21.5 kg)
- 3-year wear-and-tear warranty