KranzleUSA - K499TST Pressure Washer, Cold Water, 110V, 20A, GFI
On your next tough clean up job, let this power washer make it easier. The K499TST cold-water electric pressure washer has a cleaning power rating of 3,800 cleaning units and produces 2,000 PSI at...
You May Also Like
Item 423650Model 98K1122TST
Item 423655Model 98K2020T
Item 423652Model 98K2017T
Item 423649Model 98K1622
Built for industrial and commercial use, its perfect for cleaning hotels and buildings, auto detailing, screen-printing, washes boats, or vehicles.
What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition are the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality, while including these special features:
- Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer, making it more durable and reliable.
- K499TST, equipped with a Kränzle APG industrial grade pump.
- Kränzle 110 volt, 20 amp TEFC electric motor with 35' cord and ground fault interrupter (GFI).
- Auto on/off gun-jet control with 30-second delay combined with a safety shut-down.
- Unique high pressure soap design that delivers 20 percent more cleaning power at tip.
- Steel frame with a plastic cover that holds accessories and hose reel.
The K499TST comes with all the accessories you need to start and finish the toughest jobs.
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle
- Auto on-off Gun-jet control 30 second delay
- 50' wire braided hose and hose reel
- Safety couplers
- Professional gun-jet lance
- Cleaning power rating of 3,800
- 2,000 PSI at 1.9 GPM
- Kranzle APG Industrial Pump
- German Quality
- Cold water
- Kranzle APG Industrial grade pump
- Kranzle TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 20A
- Steel frame with plastic cover
- 35’ GFI Power Cord
Shipping / Billing Information
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.