Industrial Tenon Cutter, 60 Degree, 2"
The Industrial Tenon Cutter, 60 Degree, 2" from Lumberjack Tools is a dual blade tenon cutter designed to cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutter. The self centering design produces perfectly shaped tenons with a 60 degree tapered shoulder. The 2" cutter will cut a 2" tenon on a log...
- All tools feature "In-Sight" measurement system which allows you to measure the tenon length internal to the tool
- No manual measuring or tape measure is required
- Body is machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight
- Blades are made from hardened high carbon steel for superior cutting performance and can be re-sharpened or replaced
- Made in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Solid construction, will outlive me. Great design of the removable blades,depth gauge is handy. My only grip is the tennon is just large enough to not fit in a 2" hole with the recommended blade depth. 2 1/8" is too sloppy. Requires a strong drill and a set of strong hands to hold it. Also requires a good clamp to hold your logs.