XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw with Cast Wings and 30" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - JTAS-10DX
Save 15% Plus Free Shipping - November 18 - December 4 ONLY!
The Jet® XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw with Cast Wings and 30" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - JTAS-10DX is a high-performance table saw designed for woodworking enthusiasts and professionals who demand precision, power, and versatility. With a powerful 3 HP motor and a 1 phase 230V...
The Jet® XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw with Cast Wings and 30" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - JTAS-10DX is a high-performance table saw designed for woodworking enthusiasts and professionals who demand precision, power, and versatility. With a powerful 3 HP motor and a 1 phase 230V power supply, this table saw is capable of handling even the toughest cutting tasks with ease. The JTAS-10DX features cast iron wings and a spacious 30" rip capacity, providing ample surface area for cutting both large and small projects. The deluxe fence system allows for precise cuts and accurate measurements every time. The dust collection port helps keep your workspace clean and free of debris, while the blade guard and riving knife provide added safety.
Built to last and designed for maximum performance, the Jet® XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw with Cast Wings and 30" Rip Capacity is a must-have for any woodworking shop. The innovative arbor lock design makes blade changes quick and easy, while the deluxe miter gauge ensures accurate cuts every time. The heavy-duty cabinet provides stability and reduces vibration, and the convenient built-in storage helps keep all your accessories organized and within reach. Invest in the Jet® XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw today and experience the power, precision, and versatility of a top-of-the-line table saw.
- Powerful 3 HP motor and 1 phase 230V power supply
- Cast iron wings and spacious 30" rip capacity
- Deluxe fence system for precise cuts and accurate measurements
- Dust collection port for clean work environment
- Blade guard and riving knife for added safety
- Arbor lock design for quick and easy blade changes
- Deluxe miter gauge for accurate cuts
- Heavy-duty cabinet for stability and reduced vibration
- Built-in storage for accessories
- CSA certified for safety and quality assurance
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 Ph, 14.5A, 230V
- Prewired Voltage: 230V
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 10"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height: 34"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 29" D x 42" W
- Table Size without Extension: 29" L x 20" W
- Miter Gauge Type: Adjustable T-Slot
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 CFM
- Net Weight: 330 lbs
- (1) Jet® XACTASAW Deluxe 10" Table Saw with Cast Wings and 30" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - JTAS-10DX
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Exactly what I wanted in a table saw. My other saw would not cut through some of the thicker boards I needed it to. Bought this and have not been more satisfied. The only problem is that the dust collection still does not work as well as I expected. I have mine hooked up to a JET VORTEX. While it does have a door for easy clean out, I would have thought it would collect more. I did use aluminum tape to tape the cracks in the clean out area as to slow down the amount of dust in the drawer and under the saw.
Good mid range saw
I been waiting for years to upgrade my Tablesaw from my contractor style saw It took 4days after placing my order to Receive my saw. fast!!! The lack of a power Cord was a definite con the pro side was Jet customer serv was able to get me up Running with a kwik trip to my local Improvement store. The only downside is its Vibration other then that its my best saw ever
It doesn't get any better
I've used this saw to help me make a variety of patio furniture as well as making extensive repair to the back deck of my house. This saw requires little adjustment: everything about it was plum and near 90 degree angles where apropriate. The instructions are easy to understand and explain everything in a step by step fasion. You will need someone to help you assemble this saw (it is very heavy). If you have the room in your shop for a full sized table saw, this is the one to buy. With a good blade on it, this saw rips through treated 4x4s like a hot knife through butter. It does not come with an electrical cord, but it is easy to purchace one at a hardware store the correct length for your shop/garage. If you are a professional I might suggest purchasing a dust collection system, but I just use an electric blower to blow off the saw at the end of a project. After purchasing the low profile riving knife to accompany this saw I can not imagine how it could be better.