Jet - 3HP 1PH 230V XACTASAW Deluxe Table Saw with 30" Rip Capacity
If you've ever wondered about what a table saw can really do, look no further. Introducing the new JET® 10" DELUXE XACTA® SAW. The Quick release riving knife and integrated arbor lock keeps the...
Item 837474Model 708675PK
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 837479Model 708676PK
Item 837480Model 708677PK
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Item 424390Model PM25130K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 424381Model 725005K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
If you've ever wondered about what a table saw can really do, look no further. Introducing the new JET® 10" DELUXE XACTA® SAW. The Quick release riving knife and integrated arbor lock keeps the operator safe and more efficient. The DELUXE XACTA® SAW offers an upgraded Poly-V belt drive system for smooth operation and optimal power transfer, a fully shrouded blade for highly efficient dust collection. The 26" x 30" wings and deeper table gives you even more cast iron to work on. A built-in 12.5" x 18" x 4 " storage drawer sealed from the cabinet keeps your necessities within arms reach, also includes an on-board fence and miter gauge storage.
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
- EXCLUSIVE 30" commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
- Deluxe miter gauge with adjustable positive stops provides large crosscutting capacity and accurate miters
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- Powerful TEFC Motor with industrial magnetic controls
- Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings
- Hinged sheet metal motor cover
- Arbor wrench
- Height 38"
- Width 36"
- Length 65"
- Volume 51.5 cubic feet
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 10"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height: 34"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 29" L x 42" W
- Table Size without Extension: 29" L x 20" W
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor Amps: 14.5
- Maximum Cross Cut 21"
- Deluxe Miter Gauge
- Table Size without Wings: 29" L x 20" W
- Cast Iron Table
- Motor: 3 HP, 1PH, 230V, Prewired 230
- Shipping weight 501 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Exactly what I wanted in a table saw. My other saw would not cut through some of the thicker boards I needed it to. Bought this and have not been more satisfied. The only problem is that the dust collection still does not work as well as I expected. I have mine hooked up to a JET VORTEX. While it does have a door for easy clean out, I would have thought it would collect more. I did use aluminum tape to tape the cracks in the clean out area as to slow down the amount of dust in the drawer and under the saw.
Good mid range saw
I been waiting for years to upgrade my Tablesaw from my contractor style saw It took 4days after placing my order to Receive my saw. fast!!! The lack of a power Cord was a definite con the pro side was Jet customer serv was able to get me up Running with a kwik trip to my local Improvement store. The only downside is its Vibration other then that its my best saw ever
It doesn't get any better
I've used this saw to help me make a variety of patio furniture as well as making extensive repair to the back deck of my house. This saw requires little adjustment: everything about it was plum and near 90 degree angles where apropriate. The instructions are easy to understand and explain everything in a step by step fasion. You will need someone to help you assemble this saw (it is very heavy). If you have the room in your shop for a full sized table saw, this is the one to buy. With a good blade on it, this saw rips through treated 4x4s like a hot knife through butter. It does not come with an electrical cord, but it is easy to purchace one at a hardware store the correct length for your shop/garage. If you are a professional I might suggest purchasing a dust collection system, but I just use an electric blower to blow off the saw at the end of a project. After purchasing the low profile riving knife to accompany this saw I can not imagine how it could be better.