Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-1100VX-BK
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The Jet® Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-1100VX-BK is a high-performance dust collection system that is designed to keep your workspace clean and free of debris. The Vortex Cone Technology improves chip separation and increases...
The Jet® Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-1100VX-BK is a high-performance dust collection system that is designed to keep your workspace clean and free of debris. The Vortex Cone Technology improves chip separation and increases collector bag packing efficiency, providing you with maximum dust collection efficiency. The powerful 1-1/2 HP motor provides plenty of power for even the toughest tasks, allowing for a clean workspace. Overall, the Jet® Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit is an excellent choice for woodworkers who demand the very best in dust collection efficiency, convenience, and durability. It is the ideal solution for keeping your workshop clean and free of debris, ensuring that you can work safely and efficiently.
The Jet® Vortex Cone Dust Collector is built to last, with a heavy-duty steel frame and high-quality components that ensure reliable performance for years to come.
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP motor provides plenty of power for even the toughest dust collection tasks, allowing you to keep your workspace clean and free of debris.
- Vortex Cone Technology improves chip separation
- Dust collector includes a large collection bag that can hold up to 5.3 cubic feet of dust, providing you with plenty of capacity for even the largest of projects.
- Dust collector is easy to use and operate, with convenient features such as a remote control and a quick-release bag system.
- The 30-micron bag filter is highly efficient, capturing even the finest dust particles and ensuring that your workspace stays clean.
- The dust collector is versatile, with the ability to connect to a wide range of woodworking machines, including table saws, jointers, and planers.
- Compact design of the dust collector makes it easy to move and store, even in small workshops.
- The dust collector is dual voltage, allowing you to use it with either 115V or 230V power sources.
- Model: DC-1100VX-BK
- Motor Type: TEFC
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1Ph
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Current: 11/5.5A
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 37" x 22-1/2" x 79"
- Net Weight: 103 lb
- Sound Rating at 3' Distance: 70-80db
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hose Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag Length (installed): 32"
- Collector Bag Capacity (cubic feet): 5.3
- Collector Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow at 4" (CFM): 1,100
- Static Pressure (inches of water): 10-1/2"
- Filter Bag Efficiency: 96% of 30 micron particles
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 11"
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- (1) Jet® Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-1100VX-BK
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Behind every great workshop lies a great plan, whether your shop makes up the corner of a basement, the back wall of a two-car garage, or a dedicated outbuilding. Common ingredients include good organization, a complement of tools (power and hand) geared to your interests, and a practical, efficient floor plan. Other considerations are dust collection, accessibility, heating, lighting, and electrical service.
More assembly hints
Unless you have a helper to hold the cone during installation, I highly recommends that you install it BEFORE you install he housing to the support legs. The M8x16 cap screw is short and makes it difficult to install the washer and nut why holding the cone in place!
The motor and impeller housing attach with M6 and M8 screws. The units are painted, which helps with rust I guess, but it makes it very difficult to insert the screws without any trepidation of cross-threading. I advise that you have on hand an M8 coarse and an M6 (couldn't read mine but I suspect it, too, is coarse) tap to run out the paint first.