Jet - Vortex Cone Dust Collector, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model DC-1100VX-BK
Performance: Only fine particles move to the filter chamber making manual cleaning easier and decreasing health concernsPrevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter...
You May Also Like
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 849658Model 1791078K
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
• Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
• Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
• Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
• Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
• Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
• High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
• Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
• Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
Length : 37 inch
Model Number: DC-1100VX-BK
Overall Dimensions: 37" x 22.5" x 79"
Net Weight: 127 lbs
Gross Weight: 139 lbs
Sound Rating: 70-80 dB
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 32"
Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Air Flow @ 4": 1,100 cu.ft/min
Static Pressure: 10-1/2 inch of water
Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
Impeller Diameter: 11"
Impeller Material: Steel
Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
Separator Tank Height: 10"
Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Behind every great workshop lies a great plan, whether your shop makes up the corner of a basement, the back wall of a two-car garage, or a dedicated outbuilding. Common ingredients include good organization, a complement of tools (power and hand) geared to your interests, and a practical, efficient floor plan. Other considerations are dust collection, accessibility, heating, lighting, and electrical service.