Jet - Vortex Cone Dust Collector, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model DC-1100VX-BK
Save 10% Now Through May 31, 2019
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 849658Model 1791078K
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 849652Model 710703K
Item 849653Model 710704K
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 847118Model 60-200
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
• Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
• Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
• Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
• Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
• Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
• High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
• Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
• Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
Length : 37 inch
Model Number: DC-1100VX-BK
Overall Dimensions: 37" x 22.5" x 79"
Net Weight: 127 lbs
Gross Weight: 139 lbs
Sound Rating: 70-80 dB
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 32"
Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Air Flow @ 4": 1,100 cu.ft/min
Static Pressure: 10-1/2 inch of water
Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
Impeller Diameter: 11"
Impeller Material: Steel
Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
Separator Tank Height: 10"
Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt: This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Behind every great workshop lies a great plan, whether your shop makes up the corner of a basement, the back wall of a two-car garage, or a dedicated outbuilding. Common ingredients include good organization, a complement of tools (power and hand) geared to your interests, and a practical, efficient floor plan. Other considerations are dust collection, accessibility, heating, lighting, and electrical service.