Oscillating Spindle Sander, Model JOSS-S
Sanding no longer needs to be a chore with this Jet oscillating spindle sander in your shop!Motor: 1HP, 1 Ph, 115 VTable Tilt (Deg.): -60Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4Table Size (L x W) (In.):...
You May Also Like
- Motor: 1HP, 1 Ph, 115 V
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -60
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 24-1/2 x 24-1/2
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 300
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 39-3/16
- Spindle Speed (RPM): 1720
- Baffles create a chamber under the table for improved dust collection
- 4 dust port connects to your dust collection system to keep your work area clean"
- Spindle lock for quick and easy spindle changes
- Table tilts 45° front and 15° back and features a 90° quick index
- Integrated storage provides designated slots for spindles and table inserts
- Sealed access door minimizes dust in the storage area
- 1-1/2 oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life"
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Integrated paddle switch with safety key
- Powerful 1HP motor is independently mounted inside the base for easy access and service
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Worm and gear mechanism runs in an oil bath to prolong its life and durability
- Includes 1/4, 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" spindle assemblies"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.