Cyclone Dust Collector, 1.5HP
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separationHeavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the...
- You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release and independent casters for quick emptying (1.5HP, drum for 2HP is 30 gallons, 66 gallons for 3HP)
- Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff (only for 2 and 3 HP)
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or