Jet - Cyclone Dust Collector, 1.5HP
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency...
Items You May Need
Item 151295Model 151295
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 849652Model 710703K
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control, and a large collection bin these dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience the Power of Efficiency.
- You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release and independent casters for quick emptying (1.5HP, drum for 2HP is 30 gallons, 66 gallons for 3HP)
- Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
- Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff (only for 2 and 3 HP)
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Static Pressure Loss (US Method) (Wc.)1.535
- Static Pressure Loss (EU Method) (Wc.)2.677
- MERV Value13
- Filter Efficiency (Micron)1
- Canister Filter Length (In.)15-3/4
- Max. Static Pressure (Wc.)8.268
- Collection Drum Capacity (gal.)20
- Sound Rating (Db.)75
- Impeller Material Steel
- Motor Power (HP) 1.5
- Footprint (L x W/In.) 47 x 22
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter (In.)6
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter (In.)4
- Motor Voltage (V.)115
- Prewired Voltage (V.)115
- Motor Amps 14
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or