Cyclone Dust Collector - 1.5 HP
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Jet® Cyclone Dust Collector delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for with a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control, and a 20 gallon collection bin. Cyclone dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a...
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Jet® Cyclone Dust Collector delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for with a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control, and a 20 gallon collection bin. Cyclone dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience the Power of Efficiency.
- Get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before the debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Heavy debris is captured in a 20 gallon drum with a quick release and independent casters for quick emptying
- Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
- Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Maximum Static Pressure (Wc.): 8.268
- Static Pressure Loss (US Method) (Wc.): 1.535
- Static Pressure Loss (EU Method) (Wc.): 2.677
- MERV Value: 13
- Filter Efficiency: 1 micron
- Canister Filter Length: 15-3/4"
- Collection Drum Capacity: 20 gallon
- Sound Rating: 75 Decibel
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP
- Footprint (L x W): 47" x 22"
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Motor Voltage: 115V
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Amps: 14A
- (1) Jet - 1.5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or
Works well but.....
I recently built a new shop and purchased this dust collection system as an upgrade to using a shop vac. The electrical requirements for this unit specify a 20 amp circuit. I had a dedicated 20 amp circuit installed just for this unit. Once I received the dust collector and started it up, it immediately tripped the breaker. I changed the breaker just to make sure it wasn't faulty and the unit still tripped the breaker probably 3 out of every 5 times I started it. I had to resort to standing by the breaker box, starting the unit with the remote, and then resetting the breaker before the unit would spin down after the breaker tripped thus avoiding the initial surge. I have talked to JET technical support and they acknowledge that a 20 amp breaker isn't sufficient for this unit due to the initial surge requirement on start up. This is disappointing to say the least. While the unit is still under warranty JET's suggestion was to install a 30 amp circuit which would have been simple enough while the shop was being built but now, after the fact, is quite costly.
Excellent Dust Collection
I managed to pick up this dust collection at the Nashville Woodcraft store as a result of a Jet Photoshoot at the store. What I like: 1. It is a two stage, so I'm not dealing with two separate components (cyclone and a filter). 2. The level of dust collection is amazing. Very little if any dust escapes the filter. 3. Cleaning and removing dust from the containers is very easy. 4. The suction is great, I have a 25' 4" hose attached with quick connects for several tools. All (or at least 98%) of dust is pulled from the machines. 5. I stored it above the workspace floor on a very sturdy industrial metal shelf (it is heavy, so I removed the motor to initially lift it). 6. Remote control - works great. 7. It is loud, but certainly not the loudest tool in my garage. The noise is tolerable for the suction it provides. What I wish it had (these are minor) 1. Smaller - it does take up a lot of space and I'm limited on space. 2. The main dust/chip storage bin seal between it and the main cyclone is cheap, but once it wears out I'll replace it with something more durable. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.