Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-650BK
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The Jet® Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-650BK is the perfect solution for keeping your workshop clean and free of dust and debris. With a powerful 1 HP motor and a 1 phase 115/230V power supply, this dust collector can handle even the largest and...
Equipped with a sturdy steel base and casters, the Jet® Dust Collector is both durable and portable. Its compact size makes it a practical choice for those with limited space. Invest in the Jet® Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit today and experience the power, convenience, and versatility of a top-of-the-line dust collection system. This dust collector is perfect for woodworking enthusiasts and professionals who want to keep their workspace clean and safe while improving the quality of their work.
- The 1 HP motor and 1 phase 115/230V power supply provide ample power and performance for even the largest and most demanding woodworking projects.
- The removable 30-micron bag filter kit captures dust and debris effectively, helping to keep your workspace clean and safe.
- The bag filter is easy to remove and replace, making maintenance quick and hassle-free.
- The dust collector is equipped with a sturdy steel base and casters, making it both durable and portable. Its compact size makes it a practical choice for those with limited workspace.
- The Jet® Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit is compatible with a wide range of woodworking tools and can be used in a variety of woodworking applications.
- Hook up one to three machines for optimum dust cleaning
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Model: DC-650BK
- Motor: TEFC
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Phase 1Ph
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Pre-wired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Amps: 7/3.5A
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Blow Wheel Diameter: 9-1/2"
- Sound Rating: 65-70 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter - 4"
- Air Flow @ 4" (CFM): 650
- Static Pressure (inch of water): 6.5
- Filter Bag Efficiency: 96% of 30 micron particles
- Filter Bag Length: 24"
- Filter and Collection Bag Diameter: 14"
- Collection Bag Length: 23"
- Collection Bag Capacity (cu. ft.): 2.1
- Net Weight: 62 lb
- Overall Dimensions: 27" L x 14" W x 66" H
- (1) Jet® Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - DC-650BK
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
The Beauty of Rotten Wood
Often tossed aside as damaged wood, craftsmen are seeking out spalted wood more and more for exactly the reason it is often trashed. Darker strands travel haphazardly throughout a piece of spalted wood, creating contrasting waves and lines that enhance the grain as only nature can. But what is spalted wood?
Woodcraft 101 Learn About Dust Collectors
Eric Gorges from A Craftsman's Legacy heads to his local Woodcraft Store to talk to the store experts about dust-collection options for his new woodshop. Looking for dust collection? Start here.
Small but efficient
GOOD FOR SAWS AND ROUTERS
Dust Collector Jet DC-650
Saves my lungs and keeps dust to a minimum in my garage
Jet 650 CFM Dust Collector
When I started to do woodworking the dust I made was amazing. I spent about a month researching dust collectors. The main reason I bought this dust collector was because of were it was made. Did not care for the China junk that's out there. My workshop is not big so I'm using this dust collector as a main system. It does great. If your looking for a great dust collector, this is the one.
Good Garage Woooworker Asset
I purchased mine half price at Woodcraft where a guy returned it because it made noise. It makes noise when the switch is in the ON position..ha. I would give it about a medium on the noise bucause I have heard others around this same size that are louder and that are quieter. Overall, it works well for the weekend woodworker. My dust cleanup time was reduced considerably. My table saw and planer connected directly to the 4" hose I purchased that was not included with the system. Although the system in mobile, I recommend finding a home for it in your space and purchase multiple hoses for your different machines. Moving one hose from four machines back and forth gets old pretty quickly. My cons are based on this being limited to a backyard woodworker. I don't get a lot of board foot through my planer before the bag needs to be emptied. I try to empty at the 3/4 mark because it is a mess if you fill to full capacity. The band that holds the bag in place does just that but it does require a little skill to get the bag out without making a mess of things. Regardless of how good you are, there will be a little residual dust on the floor around the system that will need to be sucked up once you get the bag reinstalled. I am going to buy the trash can cyclone lid to help out with ease of above mentioned problem. This should help with the issues mentioned above. The only other problem I have run into at times is that inlet to the system will get clogged up if there's too much waste sucked up at one time. This happens periodically when I'm using the jointer or planer and removing a lot of surface at one time. Just something I try to be mindful of but has not been a huge issue. Overall I am happy with my purchase, even it I had paid full price. After you get the system and basic hoses needed to get going, you will probably want to upgrade with more hoses, the 5 micron filter, and the cyclone lid.
Unit was easy to assemble and had it up and running in 20 minutes. It took a lot longer to set up the dust collection runs to my various tools. Controls the dust very well.
I have been completely satisfied with my
I have a decent size work shop but not that big that I could find place for a 2 stage collection system. This Jet model fills my needs and does a great job of controlling the dust from my drum sander and planer. I have still to find the correct adaptors for my miter and radial arm saws.
Vortex Cone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 2 HP 1 Ph 230V - DC-1200VX-BK1Item 849650
TurboCone Dust Collector with 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - PM1300TXItem 849658
Cyclone Dust Collector with 2-Micron Canister Filter - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115V - JCDC-1.5Item 421813
Dust Collector - 1 HP - 5 Micron BagItem 847117
Portable Dust Collector with Wall Mount - 1 HP - 2 Micron BagItem 866003