Jet - 6" Belt / 12" Disc Sander with Closed Stand, Model JSG-6CS
This item is now out stock with the manufacturer. Order now for estimated shipping mid-May.
Item 815485Model 708599K
Item 818987Model 708597K
Item 811138Model 708599
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 166646Model 723544OSCK
Item 836778Model 1791292K
Item 861425Model 50-122
The exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep the belt on track while tackling any tough application. The sander features both a quick release belt tension lever and a quick lock dust cover for the disc. The built-in handle allows for easy portability around the workshop while the included closed stand will free up space on your workbench.
Use the JET Belt/Disc Sander horizontally, vertically, or at any angle in between.
- Positive settings at 90 and 45 degrees
- Two ground cast-iron tilting tables with miter gauge slots
- 6" belt and 12" disc
- Large 12-1/2" x 7" belt table and 16-1/2" x 10" disc table
- Belt guard is designed to allow full use of the belt length.
- 1-1/2 hp, 1-phase 115/230 V motor, pre-wired 115 V, produces 2,500 sfpm.
- Quick-change belt tension lever facilitates fast belt changes.
- Belt tracking adjustments are easily made with exclusive dual thumb screws.
- Comes standard with back stop for horizontal mode, miter gauge, sanding belt, sanding disc, and 4" dust chute.
- Available with closed stand or open stand.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.