15" Benchtop Drill Press, Model JDP-15B
Accomplish any project with the large 12-1/2" x 17" precision ground work table that features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots. Features: • Change speeds quickly with the one-handed belt...
• Change speeds quickly with the one-handed belt tensioning
• Spindle travels a full 3-1/8" with one revolution of the handle
• Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button
• Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy
• Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center
• Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
• Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
• Replaceable MDF table insert
• Large cast iron base provides stability
Motor: 3/4 HP, 115V, 1 Ph, 9A
Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
Spindle Speed Range (RPM): 210 - 3500
Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.): 18-5/16
Table Tilt (Deg.): 45 Left and Right
Column Diameter (In.): 2-3/4
Swing (In.): 15
Chuck Size (In.): 5/8
Base Size (In.): 18 x 11-3/8
Table Size (L x W) (In.): 12-1/2 x 17
Spindle Travel (In.): 3-1/8
Weight (Lbs.): 154
Spindle Taper: MT2/JT3
Spindle Distance to Base (In.): 26-3/4
Assembled Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 27 x 17 x 42-1/2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Every two years at Woodcraft Magazine, we create a unique home workshop issue for readers wanting to start a shop or improve the one they already have. We first decide on a theme and then follow through by selecting a bare-bones space that serves as our blank slate. We then prep the walls, ceiling, and floor for shop duty and outfit the space with original shop projects and interesting products that match nicely with the theme, which, in this issue, is the “up-and-comer’s” home shop. As you can imagine, it’s an all-hands effort by our talented staff and woodworking contributors from across the country.