Jet - 14" Band Saw with Open Stand, Model JWBS-14OS
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late November shipment.
Save 15%! November 24 - 27
You May Also Like
- 3/4 hp, single-phase motor powers a 1/8" to 3/4" blade at 3,000 sfpm
- 6" height cutting capacity
- Totally enclosed and fan-cooled for long life
- Completely prewired 115V
- Quick-connect motor-to-switch plug for easy setup
- Microadjustments are simple with the upper blade guide
- Consistent and positive alignment with the V-groove blade
- Guide bar
- Graphite-impregnated polymer JET Blocks in the blade guides for quick setup and a cooler running blade.
- Extra-large 14"x14" cast-iron worktable offsets to provide more work area in front of the blade.
- Includes stand, 2" dust chute, and 3/8" bandsaw blade.
- Shipping weight 185 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The original “Lignum vitae” (Guaiacum) is Latin for “wood of life”, and derives from its medicinal resin used to treat a variety of medical conditions from coughs to arthritis, and chips of the wood can also be used to brew a tea. Lignum vitae is one of the numerous durable, hard, and dense woods referred to as ironwood. On the Janka Scale of Hardness, which measures hardness of woods, lignum vitae ranks highest of the trade woods, registering at 4500 lbf.
Old furniture, stereos, carpet and many more household items may hold the key to a project you could enter in the Reclaimed Contest on Instructables.com. Woodcraft is sponsoring the competition that opened Oct. 2 and will continue through Nov. 27.
Home wood working shop. Works good for general wood working. Great price at 10% off [...]. Not for thick wood but is great for my needs