12" Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw, Model JMS-12SCMS
Flat Shipping Fee of $28.00
Multiple rubber carrying handles allow for convenient portabilityLightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transportIntegrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop...
You May Also Like
- Multiple rubber carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp ensures an accurate cut by stabilizing the work piece
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative Green XACTA Laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 10 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right and 60° right
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece on both sides
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Bevel Stops : 0°, 33.9° and 45° left & right
- Cut Capacity @ Cross : 4" x 12-1/4"
- Miter Capacity : 45° left - 60° right
- Miter Stops : 10 stops, -45° to 60°
- Bevel Type : Dual
- Blade Diameter : 12"
- Blade Speed : 4200 RPM
- Height : 22.8"
- Length : 37.4"
- Model Number : JMS-12SCMS
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Net Weight : 72.6 lb
- Part Number : 707120
- Slide : Yes
- Width : 26.3"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Bad laser design...
The new designed laser is in a bad place, it's right in the path of the saw dust coming off the blade. After ever cut you either have to brush the laser light cover or blow with air to remove saw dust or you can't see the laser line for the next cut. If you're lucky you may get two cuts, but you're going to have to remove the saw dust at least every other cut. Poor design if you ask me. Other than that it's a great saw, but the laser is very poor design....
PURE JOY and Inspiring Saw!
I've owned a few miter saws in my life and none come even close to the quality and accuracy of cuts that I get with this saw. I did upgrade to the FREUD blade but if you are buying this saw you're probably a serious DIY'r or Pro and will remove the factory blade right away. The ability to clearly see the cut line and account for the kerf is awe inspiring. Everything about this saw is geared towards making cuts better and faster! A must have for anyone who wants to take it to the next level!
Great cutting capacity, well built.
Need to design a bench to accommodate the saw, it's much larger than my previous mitre saw. Want to design some sort of dust collection system in the process.
Wow happy birthday to me
Was looking for a new 10" miter saw for my birthday and got a deal at my local Woodcraft store on the 12 slider, and I am absoulutly impressed. Took it home mounted it on my becnch and started checking for square. It was almost perfect right out of the box needed a minor adjustment to the fence the was easily accomplished in a matter of minutes. Had some 4X8 red wood leftover from a patio cover and thought I would go at that first, It had no problems with the soft wood next got a piece of 1-1/2" x 8" hard maple and again no problem. Made several projects with it now using just the stock blade (most saws thats the first thing that goes in to the recycle pile)and this saw gives a an amazing cut with no tear out or chipping. I loaded it up to go build a patio cover used it all day on pressure treated 4x and 2X material and the saw never blinked. The saw wieghs about 60-70 lbs. so it's not something I would normally pack around but it really excells in my shop where I need the accuaracy and capacity, my old 10"er is now on full time field duty. Can't wait to see what it will do when I put a premium blade in it.