Jet - 10" ProShop 1-3/4HP 52" Fence, Steel Wings, with Riving Knife, Model JPS-10TS
The JET ProShop Table Saw offers features you expect from a high-end cabinet saw, in the compact design of a contactor-style machine. The saw comes with your choice of stamped steel or cast iron...
Item 424377Model 725001K
Item 424381Model 725005K
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 424376Model 725000K
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 840939Model CNS175-TGP252
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Integrated arbor lock is accessed from table top for rapid blade change
- Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
- Enclosed cabinet with exclusive leg stand design for easy assembly
- Heavy duty cast iron table with T-style miter gauge slot
- Sloped cabinet floor and 4” extraction port enhance dust collection efficiency
- Easy-to-reach control switch
- Rigid, left-tilting cast iron trunnion
- Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
- 10” blade included
- Overall Dimensions: assembled 82"L x 40"w x 41"H
- Height: 39 inch
- Width: 35 inch
- Length: 82 inch
- Net Weight: 287.95 pound
- Gross Weight: 312.35 pound
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 "
- Arbor Speed: 4000 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8 "
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8 "
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 52 "
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 12 "
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 10 "
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16 "
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8 "
- Table Type: steel
- Table Height: 34-3/4 "
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W): 27 x 44 "
- Table Size without Wings (L x W): 20 x 27 "
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 cu.ft/min
- Dust Collection Adapter Port: yes
- Miter Gauge Type: T-slot with stops
- Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 15 / 7 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.