Japanese Nata Hatchet
The Japanese Nata Hatchet by Barebones is a nod towards the timeless design of Japanese implements, the Nata Hatchet is as handsome as it is functional. The 7” easy-sharpen blade features 5mm thick 4Cr14MoV full-tang stainless steel, ideal for all-around outdoor work. With a wide bevel...
Items You May Need
- Dimensions: 16" x 3-1/2" x 1"
- Japanese-inspired design
- 5mm thick 4Cr14MoV full-tang stainless steel
- 7" easy-sharpen blade
- Durable walnut handle with copper lanyard ring
- Balanced for controlled chopping and trimming
- Mold-resistant 900D polyester construction sheath reinforced with heavy-duty rivots, snap closure, leather accents and belt clip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Barebones covers a 30-day limited return policy. Returned product must be unused and in original packaging. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.
Hults BrukItem 163097
Hults BrukItem 163095
Hults BrukItem 163096