DRY CANISTER VAC with 1 1/4" TOOL
This item has an additional shipping charge
For a general purpose canister vacuum for cleaning floors, carpeting and dust control applications, IPC GP 127 with HEPA filtration is great tool for the job. It is great to keep handy when the need arises to clean up common wet spills and debris. The GP 127 is a professional wet and...
- 4 Stage Filters
- Integrated cord wrap
- Flexible Hose locked securely
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 26"
- 2 Stage Motor
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: 110V, 60hz
- Water Lift: 94
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gallon
- Cable length: 28'
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Wear items ex