Precision Marking Rule, 12"
The first stainless steel rule with micro-fine guide holes for marking a fine dot with a sharp pencil or metal scribeMicro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64"Instantly mark...
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64"
- Instantly mark your position with zero uncertainty, zero parallax
- Flexible structure for working on curved surfaces
- Ultra thin for ultra precision
- Common ruler?...NO. Common sense?... Yes!
Precise and error free
This my second Incra marking tool (my first was the 6" T). I am blind in one eye and have a devilish time with standard rules. With these tools I have no problem making repeatable marks down to 1/64 inch accuracy. My finished projects are looking better than ever before.
Veery usefu. tool. I make antique cars and it is very useful in making precise measurements.