In The Workshop With Charles Neil Turning Furniture Parts DVD Vol. 1
Turning Furniture Parts Vol. 1 Continue to share the furniture making experience with Charles as he embarks on a woodturning adventure. Volume 1 covers exploring the lathe, woodturning chisels –...
You May Also Like
Turning Furniture V2
All About Color
Rough Cut with Tommy Mac
- This is the first volume in the series here are some highlights.
- Exploring the Lathe; Turning Chisels; Sharpening; Lathe Accessories;
- Turning Basics; Mounting & Roughing Stock; Chisel Techniques & Profiles;
- Transitions; Duplicating w/o a Duplicator; and Much More!
- 2 Disc set. 2 hours 30 minutes
not a woodturner
as the education co-chair of a woodturning chapter of American Association of Woodturners some of hiS turning was very disturbing from a safety point of view. I did learn what I was interest in about turned table legs. Charles presents his material in apleaseant manner and is very easy to understand. I would not recommend for beginning turners.