Illustrated Guide to Wood Strip Canoe Building
Build your own, custom-built canoe guaranteed to draw raves on land and water alike. The Illustrated Guide to Wood Strip Canoe Building is a comprehensive, detailed guide to the process of...
Build your own, custom-built canoe guaranteed to draw raves on land and water alike. The Illustrated Guide to Wood Strip Canoe Building is a comprehensive, detailed guide to the process of constructing a high-quality wood strip canoe. Sheathed strip boat construction is a method of producing a light-weight, strong, beautiful boat of the sleekest design using materials, tools, and techniques available to the recreational builder. This book offers complete coverage of the procedures and techniques of mold set-up, assembly of the wood strip hull, epoxy resin, and fiberglass application, finishing, and more.
- Written especially for the novice boat builder
- This book is dedicated to helping the backyard boat builder achieve professional quality results
- All phases of construction are extensively illustrated with color photos and line drawings
- Source lists for canoe plans, building materials, and tools are included
- For each stage, a range of alternative methods is presented, enabling the builder to select those which will yield a craft customized to his or her own needs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.