Fox Chapel - Illustrated Guide to Carving Tree Bark: Releasing Whimsical Houses and Woodspirits from Found Wood
Award-winning carver Rick Jensen, with the help of carver/photographer Jack A. Williams, helps you release the natural beauty found in a piece of weathered cottonwood bark. He also provides...
You May Also Like
- Cutting cross-grain
- Carving soft areas
- Proper bark carving tools, such as hand tools, power tools, glues and more.
- 72 Pgs.
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing (July 28, 2004)
- ISBN-10: 1565232186
- ISBN-13: 978-1565232181
Learn from the artist how to sketch out your ideas before carving, or follow along with a series of detailed patterns of a variety of wood spirits. You'll be guided through each step of the finishing process to gain a soft, touchable finish by using a unique combination of lacquers, waxes, shoe polish, and paint.See 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Articles & Blogs
As part of our Mother’s Day series, we will introduce you to several superstar moms (and grandmothers!) who combine their love of family with their love of woodworking. Meet Lucette Jones - she found an old kitchen knife at 10 yrs old and hasn't stopped carving since.