Hults Bruk - Aneby Hunting and Camping Hatchet with Leather Sheath - 20" Handle
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the...
Item 163195Model 02-10-212579
Item 169942Model H840511
Item 163197Model 02-16-212579
Item 163095Model H840762
Item 163196Model 02-02-219579
Item 163098Model H840772
Item 163194Model 01-25-212579
Item 163099Model H840722
Item 163096Model H840702
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. The Anneby hatchet design offers considerable power and leverage in a medium/compact size. The stout medium-sized hatchet is ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller-sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, Swedish axe steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- A traditional leather protective sheath embellished with unique Swedish decorative elements is included
- Use: Camping and Hunting- splitting smaller firewood
- Overall Length: 20"
- Overall weight: 2.75 lb
- Head weight: 2 lb
- Handle Material: American hickory
- Blade Construction: Forged Swedish axe steel
- (1) Aneby Hunting and Camping Hatchet with 20" Handle
- (1) Full-sized leather edge protector with adjustable lace