Hults Bruk - Almike Small All Purpose Camping Hatchet with Leather Sheath - 16" Handle
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the...
Item 163095Model H840762
Item 163097Model H840712
Item 163197Model 02-16-212579
Item 163195Model 02-10-212579
Item 163194Model 01-25-212579
Item 05Z98Model AXT
Item 163098Model H840772
Item 169942Model H840511
Item 163099Model H840722
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. The Almike Hatchet is a small all-purpose tool for the garden, camp or wilderness survival. The turpentine pattern axe head is perfect for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and any number of backcountry jobs. The axe is small enough that it can be worn on a belt or easily tucked into a backpack, yet the 1 lb head and 16" handle length make it large enough for may tougher tasks.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, Swedish axe steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- A traditional leather protective sheath embellished with unique Swedish decorative elements is included
- Use: Camping, Gardening, and Wilderness- cutting small firewood, doing light clearing, backcountry tasks
- Overall Length: 16"
- Overall weight: 2.1 lb
- Head weight: 1 lb
- Handle Material: American hickory
- Blade Construction: Forged Swedish axe steel
- (1) Hults Bruk Almike Small All Purpose Camping Hatchet with 16" Handle
- (1) Full-sized leather edge protector with adjustable lace