Hults Bruk - Akka Foresters Wilderness and Trail Clearing Axe with Leather Sheath - 24" Handle
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the...
Item 169942Model H840511
Item 163196Model 02-02-219579
Item 163195Model 02-10-212579
Item 163097Model H840712
Item 163197Model 02-16-212579
Item 163099Model H840722
Item 163095Model H840762
Item 163194Model 01-25-212579
Item 163096Model H840702
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. Akka Forester’s Axe is the perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy, while the 2.2 lb total weight makes the Akka Forester a joy to carry into the wilderness, either overnight or for extended periods.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, Swedish axe steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- A traditional leather protective sheath embellished with unique Swedish decorative elements is included
- Use: Hiking and Camping - Wilderness and Trail Clearing
- Overall Length: 24"
- Overall weight: 2.2 lb
- Head weight: 1.5 lb
- Handle Material: American hickory
- Blade Construction: Forged Swedish axe steel
- (1) Akka Foresters Wilderness and Trail Clearing Axe
- (1) Full-sized leather edge protector with adjustable lace