Arvika 5-Star Racing Axe with Leather Sheath - 32" Handle
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. The Arvika 5-Star Racing Axe is a large felling axe designed for...
- As part of the hand grinding production process, Swedish axe steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- Includes a traditional leather protective sheath
- Use: Competition and Outdoor Use - used for practicing the standing chop and for felling and splitting trees
- Overall Length: 32"
- Overall weight: 5.8 lb
- Head weight: 4.5 lb
- Handle Material: American hickory
- Blade Construction: Forged Swedish axe steel
- (1) Hults Bruk Arvika 5-Star Racing Axe with 32" Handle
- (1) Full-sized leather edge protector with adjustable lace
- Edge needs to be fine sharpened before use.
Hults BrukItem 163097
Hults BrukItem 163095