Restor-A-Finish - Maple-Pine - 8 oz
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set about solving the problem of restoring the finish on a piece of furniture without destroying it. The goal was to create a product that could restore the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and evaporate before the original finish was removed or...
Items You May Need
- Finish-penetrating formula restores and revives wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Size: 8 ounce resealable can
- Color: Maple-Pine
- Application: Maple-Pine is recommended for use with all light brown wood tones
- (1) Howard Products - Restor-A-Finish - Maple-Pine - 8 oz
- Not all finishes are the same; some are hard, some soft, and some in worse condition than others. For this reason, always test Restor-A-Finish in an inconspicuous place and never pour it directly onto the finish to be restored.
- To protect the newly restored finish Feed-N-Wax is recommended as a follow-up to Restor-A-Finish.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.
Easy to use. True to color
Great job on furniture mars and scratches. Easy-peasy!