Restor-A-Finish - Dark Walnut- 8 oz
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set about solving the problem of restoring the finish on a piece of furniture without destroying it. The goal was to create a product that could restore the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and evaporate before the original finish was removed or...
Items You May Need
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set about solving the problem of restoring the finish on a piece of furniture without destroying it. The goal was to create a product that could restore the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and evaporate before the original finish was removed or damaged in any way. Howard Products® Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish penetrating formula that restores the original color and luster to wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, abrasions and blemishes. It permanently eliminates white heat rings, water marks, color fade, oxidation and smoke damage. Simply choose the color or mix of colors that best suit your need, apply with a cloth or fine steel wool (for white rings and severe scratches), and rub with wood grain. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, try restoring it!
- Finish-penetrating formula restores and revives wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Size: 8 ounce resealable can
- Color: Dark Walnut
- Application: Dark Walnut is recommended for use with all medium dark wood tones
- (1) Howard Products - Restor-A-Finish - Dark Walnut - 8 oz
- Not all finishes are the same; some are hard, some soft, and some in worse condition than others. For this reason, always test Restor-A-Finish in an inconspicuous place and never pour it directly onto the finish to be restored.
- To protect the newly restored finish Feed-N-Wax is recommended as a follow-up to Restor-A-Finish.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.