Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander
Oliver Machinery 6305 belt sander can be operated in the horizontal or vertical position or any angle between 0° and 90°. The precision ground platen feature a graphite cover that reduces heat and extends the life of the 6" x 89" sanding belt. Belt tracking and replacement is easy to...
- Can be used with the belt in the horizontal or vertical position or any angle in between.
- Precision ground steel platen is graphite covered to reduce heat.
- Cast iron table is vertically adjustable allowing full use of belt.
- Belt tracking and tension are easy to adjust.
- Full access to the belt allows quick replacement.
- Adjustable end table is included allowing contour sanding applications.
- Miter gauge is included for added value and increased versatility.
- Full cabinet design provides a stable work station.
- Built-in 4” dust port allows efficient dust management.
- Industrial push button controls are located for easy control.
- Powerful TEFC 1.5HP single phase motor.
- Model Number: 6305
- Stock Number: 6305.001
- Table Length: 27”
- Table Width: 10”
- Table Material: Cast Iron
- Belt Size: 6” x 89”
- Belt Speed: 3,900 FPM
- Front Table Size: 27” x 9.8”
- Table Tilt: 90° to 180°
- Table Height: 37-1/2” - 40-1/2
- Dust Port Diameter: 4"
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 1Ph 115/220V Prewired 115 (18/9 Amp)
- Overall Dimensions: 48” x 23” x 48”
- Net Weight: 246 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 264 lbs.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.