The Hori Hori Classic with Sheath by Barebones was first implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori Classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai, in the mountains. Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds. Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori Classic is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime. Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work.
The Hori Hori Classic Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the blade for years of continued use.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Heat-tempered 6-3/4” blade with twine cutter
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Copper ring accent
- Serrated edge and smooth, sharp edge
- Twine cutter and bottle opener
- 1" depth markings
- Mold-resistant 900D polyester construction sheath reinforced with heavy-duty rivots, snap closure, leather accents and belt clip
- Dimensions: 12-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Barebones covers a 30-day limited return policy. Returned product must be unused and in original packaging. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.
Barebones’ products are covered by either a 2-year limited warranty or a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use, proper care, and maintenance of the product. Barebones will provide a replacement or item of equivalent value for any part or product found to be defective. This warranty shall be void if the product is not used, assembled, or operated in accordance with the operation instructions provided; the product is resold or traded to another owner; components or accessories not compatible with the product have been used, or the user has abused or otherwise failed to maintain the product.