The Hook Driver will drive virtually any hook. The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip with added leverage allowing hooks to be driven manually. Have a lot of hooks to drive? Simply pull off the handle to expose a 1/4" (6 mm) hex shaft that will fit any drill and turn it into a...
- Ideal for hanging plants, outdoor swings, mirrors, pictures, storage areas, lighting fixtures, etc
- Will drive almost any hook
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip with added leverage allowing hooks to be driven manually
- Easily converts into a power hook driver
- Material: Die-Cast Steel
- Length x Width x Height: 4" (102 mm) x 2-3/4" (70 mm) x 1" (25 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.