Homeowner's Complete Guide to the Chainsaw
Homeowner's Complete Guide to the Chainsaw: A Chainsaw Pro shows you how to safely and confidently handle everything from trimming branches and felling trees to splitting and stacking woodby Brian...
You May Also Like
Homeowner's Complete Guide to the Chainsaw: A Chainsaw Pro shows you how to safely and confidently handle everything from trimming branches and felling trees to splitting and stacking wood
by Brian J. Ruth
If you share your property with trees and large shrubs, you probably own a chainsaw-or are thinking of buying one. From cleaning up after a storm to trimming out-of-control hedges, chainsaws can make quick work of a multitude of landscaping jobs. But, as helpful and powerful as chainsaws can be, they are also extremely dangerous. You need to know how to safely and confidently use one. The Homeowner's Complete Guide to the Chainsaw will show you how.
With hundreds of photographs, illustrations, and step-by-step instructions in plain language, chainsaw experts Brian and Jen Ruth explain in detail everything you need to know to safely operate your chainsaw. In addition to covering essential projects, you will get professional advice and real solutions for:
- Safely operating your chainsaw
- Purchasing a chainsaw that's right for you
- Required protective equipment and gear
- Keeping your chainsaw sharp and running smoothly
- When to call in a pro
- Troubleshooting potential problems
The Homeowner's Complete Guide to the Chainsaw will show you how to:
- Fell a small tree
- Limb a down tree
- Cut a log into lengths
- Trim a hedge
- Cut down a large tree using a wedge
- Trim overhead branches
- Bring down a tree near a house
- Cut down a stump
- Build and use a sawbuck
- Split and stack firewood
- Make lumber from logs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.