Hock - Hand Crafted Large Detail Knife, 1-3/8" x 5/16" Blade
Famous for his high quality plane blades, Ron Hock has manufactured these carving knives, made from the finest steel and ground razor sharp. Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and...
You May Also Like
Item 05Q13Model D 7/4
Item 148534Model CK100
Item 148538Model CKS125
Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge control. Knives are hand made and range from 5-1/2" to 6" overall. Listed blade dimensions are approximate.
- High Quality blade
- Hand Crafted
- Made from the finest steel
- Bubinga handles
- Handle made for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.
Articles & Blogs
Conventional router lifts provide decent bit adjustment, but most still leave you with an endless cranking chore when it’s time to switch bits. The Pinnacle Premium Router Quick-Lift is different. With a quarter-turn twist, the spring-assisted lift wrench releases and then helps support the carriage to make changing bits and resetting the rough bit depth a fast and smooth operation.