Hand Crafted Chip Carving Stab Knife, 5/8" x 1/2" Blade
Famous for his high quality plane blades, Ron Hock has manufactured these carving knives, made from the finest steel and ground razor sharp. Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and...
You May Also Like
Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge control. Knives are hand made and range from 5-1/2" to 6" overall. Listed blade dimensions are approximate.
- High Quality blade
- Hand Crafted
- Made from the finest steel
- Bubinga handles
- Handle made for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.
Articles & Blogs
The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips begins it’s 18th season on PBS starting on Monday, August 29th, 2011. This year’s 13 episodes entitled “Weekenders,” focus on woodworking projects to augment the home. While discovering and using new tools to become a more proficient woodworker, you should be able to finish each of these projects in one weekend.
easy chip carving