Item 576612Model 576612
Festool - HL 850 EB-Plus Planer
Woodcraft is the Nation’s Largest Full-Line Dealer of Festool Tools & Accessories!
Item 484522Model 484522
Item 484515Model 484515
Item 485332Model 485332
Item 855619Model MPLAN2010-0130
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 825515Model DW734
Festool planers feature single-knife spiral cutterheads that sheer-cut the material for a cleaner, smoother cut that is ready to glue or finish. This design also reduces noise levels associated with planing for less user strain and greater comfort.
Using an electric planer right up to the edge or on rabbets often produces unsatisfactory results, as the machine leaves a lip that has to be removed by hand—unless you have the Festool HL 850 planer. The HL 850 lets you cut flush to an adjacent surface because it can plane across the entire width of the rabbet.
Because the planer head is mounted to one side, it sits flush with the opposite side of the planer housing. The retractable side guard makes planing safer, and it swings up and to the side as the rabbet depth increases.
The HL 850 planer is equipped with a restart lock ensuring that the planer will not start up independently after a power failure.
Includes: Parallel Guide, Rabbet Depth Guide, Solid Carbide Standard Blade, Standard Planer Head and SYS3 Systainer
- Planing up to the edge in deep rabbets is no longer a problem.
- For Efficient chip extraction with left or right side mounting.
- For best performance use with Festool CT 26 or CT 36 dust extractors and the 36mm hose.
- Cutting Depth : 0 - 9/64"; Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Head Width: 3-15/64"; Noise Level at Idle: 79 dB (A)
- Power Consumption: 850 watts / 7 amp 120 volts AC
- Rabbeting Depth: Unlimited
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.