Hart Pen Bushings
WoodRiver® Hart Pen Bushings for making one of our Hart pen and pencil kits. Fits Woodcraft professional pen turning mandrels and standard pen maker's mandrels.Features:Precision Machined to eliminate off-center turningLong lasting steel constructionFits Woodcraft professional or...
WoodRiver® Hart Pen Bushings for making one of our Hart pen and pencil kits. Fits Woodcraft professional pen turning mandrels and standard pen maker's mandrels.
- Precision Machined to eliminate off-center turning
- Long lasting steel construction
- Fits Woodcraft professional or standard pen maker's mandrels
- Includes all needed bushings for Hart pen
- Project kits, blanks and drill bits sold separately
- (1) Set of Hart Pen Bushings includes all of the bushings needed to complete a Hart Pen Kit
Instructions / MSDS
The bushing that go with pen are wrong. At first I thought it was me but after reading the other review I stand corrected. After trial and error I got it to work and finished the pen with some additional steps. Should not take that much time and effort to do a project. May not buy another if they don't fix the problem.
these Hart bushings do not fit
These bushings are sold for the Hart pen, but they do not fit the Hart pen kit. The two ends of the center bushing are too big to fit into the tubes. I had to turn down both ends of this metal bushing to make them go into the corresponding tube ends. The nib bushing was 0.013 too big. That's huge! I had to turn that bushing way down to get it even close to correct. Only the cap bushing is about the right size.