MirrorCast Clear Epoxy Casting Resin Kit - 3 Quart
MirrorCast is a clear epoxy casting resin that is designed to fill voids, cracks and holes in wood and other substrates. Once fully cured it can be drilled, sanded and shaped as needed and will accept a wide variety of finishes. One feature of MirrorCast is depth of pour, which System...
- Longer working time
- Allows for deeper resin casting pours
- Less bubbles and a clearer pours
- Unit: 1.5 Pint
- Mixing: Mix 2 parts Resin (Part A) to 1 part Hardener (Part B) by volume
- (1) MirrorCast Clear Epoxy Casting Resin Kit - 3 Quart
- Best used when the ambient temperature is between 70-80° F.
- Working time is 1 hour at 70°F.
- No sanding is necessary between pours if the subsequent pours are done within 72 hours.
Instructions / MSDS
System ThreeItem 872799
System ThreeItem 873911