Guanacaste - 3/4" x 4" x 24"
Guanacaste (Enterolobium cyclocarpum) has a light to medium brown heartwood with a reddish hue and streaks of darker brown. The sapwood is a pale yellow, clearly demarcated from the heartwood. The grain of Guanacaste is slightly interlocked, with a very coarse texture and a moderate...
- Light to medium brown heartwood with light and dark grain streaks throughout
- Pale yellow sapwood
- Machines, glues, and finishes well
- Native to Central America, South America and Mexico
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 24"
- (1) Guanacaste - 3/4" x 4" x 24" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.