Table Legs, Model QA29-C, Queen Anne 28" Cherry
Add style to any table-top with Grand River’s premium table legs. Accept only true furniture-grade wood table legs for your next project. Each of these solid-wood table legs are handcrafted for that one-of-a-kind look and feel. Smooth sanded and easy to finish using lacquer, paint, or...
- Smooth sanded and easy to finish using lacquer, paint, or stain
- Perfect choice for new projects, or for remodeling / restoration
- Queen Anne’s embody classic baroque style through the two subtle curves and pad foot
- Dimensions: 2-1/8” x 2-1/8” x 28” (nominal, 28-7/8" actual)
- 28” legs are ideally suited for dining tables, or tall end tables
- Match existing furniture or create a conversation piece with a variety of species to choose from
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns are subject to a re-stocking charge of 20% of the list price of the item returned and require pre-approval. All returns must be in original, unused condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Caution. 29" legs are actually 28 1/4"
I ordered these legs to use when building a cherry writing desk. The desk should be approx. 30" tall therefore I need 29" legs, not 28 1/4".
Worked perfect for my application
I used this with a Thomasville Furniture drawer in cherry with thier cinnamon stain and applied a Varisol black cherry stain that matched perfectly.