Granadillo - 2" x 2" x 6"
Save 50% - Limited Quantities!
Granadillo (Platymiscium ulei) is an extremely hard, satiny, reddish–brown wood with charming light cream colored highlights and swirling grain. It looks like a cross between Honduras Rosewood and Cocobolo. The wood is exceptionally dense and heavy. Overall, good working characteristics...
- Also known as Coyote, Macacauba or Trebol
- Satiny, reddish-brown with cream colored highlights
- Turns, glues and finishes well
- Native to Central and South America
- Thickness: 2"
- Width: 2"
- Length: 6"
- Granadillo - 2" x 2" x 6" - Wood Turning Stock
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.