General Tools - Wide Range Infrared Thermometer, Model IRT657
With its exceptionally broad measurement range, the General Tools IRT657 precision point-and-shoot, gun-style infrared thermometer accurately and easily measures surface temperatures—including hot,...
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 413429Model MM1E
Item 417171Model V-2M
Item 418448Model DCT411S1
With its exceptionally broad measurement range, the General Tools IRT657 precision point-and-shoot, gun-style infrared thermometer accurately and easily measures surface temperatures—including hot, cold or inaccessible equipment—from a safe distance.
It is perfect for testing and troubleshooting a wide variety of equipment, systems and components in HVACR, building/facilities maintenance, manufacturing, electrical, aviation/transportation MRO, home inspection and other markets.
The IRT657 has a rugged, ergonomic design with a 1.6 in. diagonal backlit LCD and is powered by a single 9-Volt battery (included). This precision specialty instrument features accuracy of +/-2% of reading, a 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio and an extremely fast response time of 250 milliseconds.
Its STAR BURST laser targeting system enables the user to approximate the size of the measured spot, resulting in quick and accurate temperature measurement. It features a handy front-panel °F/°C selection switch and comes with a carrying case and a user’s manual.
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 1076°F (-40° to 580°C)
- Distance-To-Spot (D:S) Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Measurement Accuracy:±3°F (2°C) or ±2% of reading above 32°F (0°C); ±5°F (3°C) or±2% of reading below 32°F (0°C)
- Response Time: 500 msec for 95% response
- Display Size and Type: 1.6 in. (40.6mm) diagonal LCD
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F(0° to 40°C) @<75% relative humidity (RH)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F(-20° to 60°C) @<85% RH
Includes: IRT657 Thermometer, Carrying Case, 9V Battery and User's Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.