General Tools - "The Seeker 400" Wireless Video Inspection System, Model DCS400
The Seeker 400 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas....
Item 414751Model DCS400-09
Item 414752Model DCS400-05
Item 413443Model DCS200
Item 413444Model DCS300
Item 418449Model DCT412S1
Item 418448Model DCT411S1
Item 418264Model DCIS1
Item 418262Model ADPTRGTI
Item 418259Model L38
The Seeker 400 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas.
- 3.5in. (88.9mm) TFT-LCD Wireless Color Monitor, can be detached from the unit for remote viewing up to 32.8ft. (10m) away.
- 12mm diameter, 3.28ft. (1m) Flexible Waterproof (IP67) Obedient Probe
- Adjustable LED lighting inside the tip of the probe illuminates dark spaces for clear inspection.
- Data logs and records in still photo (JPEG) and video (AVI), or view it live.
- Records up to 3 hours continuously.
- NTSC or PAL compatible.
- Choices of 10 menu languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Includes: 1GB MicroSD Memory Card, Extension Tools (Mirror, Magnet, Pick-up Hook), (3) Interchangeable Mirrored Viewing Tips (70, 90, or 110 degrees), Video Interconnect Cable, USB Cable, Magnetic Base Stand, AC Adapter/Charger, Batteries, Hard Plastic Case and Instruction Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.