General Tools - "The Seeker 400" Wireless Video Inspection System, Model DCS400
The Seeker 400 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas....
Item 838512Model 20-116
Item 844643Model 63-104
Item 834264Model 38-250
Item 828678Model 16-104
Item 834258Model 30-112
Item 828717Model 36-110
Item 863613Model 1791258B
Item 857856Model 71-040
Item 849653Model 710704K
Item 849643Model 708657K
The Seeker 400 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas.
- 3.5in. (88.9mm) TFT-LCD Wireless Color Monitor, can be detached from the unit for remote viewing up to 32.8ft. (10m) away.
- 12mm diameter, 3.28ft. (1m) Flexible Waterproof (IP67) Obedient Probe
- Adjustable LED lighting inside the tip of the probe illuminates dark spaces for clear inspection.
- Data logs and records in still photo (JPEG) and video (AVI), or view it live.
- Records up to 3 hours continuously.
- NTSC or PAL compatible.
- Choices of 10 menu languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Includes: 1GB MicroSD Memory Card, Extension Tools (Mirror, Magnet, Pick-up Hook), (3) Interchangeable Mirrored Viewing Tips (70, 90, or 110 degrees), Video Interconnect Cable, USB Cable, Magnetic Base Stand, AC Adapter/Charger, Batteries, Hard Plastic Case and Instruction Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.