General Tools - Temperature and Humidity Data Logger, Model HT50
The General Tools HT50 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger is a tireless device that can be deployed on a job site or in key areas of a facility and left unattended for days, weeks or months. The...
You May Also Like
Item 417773Model HT20
Item 417767Model MMH800
Item 417765Model MM70D-7022KIT
Item 417777Model IRTC50
The General Tools HT50 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger is a tireless device that can be deployed on a job site or in key areas of a facility and left unattended for days, weeks or months. The temperature and humidity readings can be uploaded to a PC and viewed in Excel, making it easy to spot trends and unexpected excursions.
- One button starts/stops logging without a PC
- Automatically syncs to your computer's clock; no need to set date and time
- USB interface; no need for cables, cradles or docks
- Included interface software is used to set sampling time and hi-lo temp and RH alarm set points
- Software also calculates dew point and GPP
- LCD displays real-time humidity and temperature readings and device working status
- Uploaded data logs viewable as table or graph
- One-click exporting of data logs to Excel or Word
- Water damage restoration: Units can be deployed and left in place over duration of the job to monitor the drying process
- Process control: Simpler, more cost-effective monitoring of office buildings, greenhouses, food and equipment storage facilities, wineries, freezers, shipping containers, HVAC/R installations, computer rooms, labs, libraries and museums
- Electronics manufacturing: Monitor and/or data log RH/temp to control high-voltage static discharge
- Temperature Measurement Range/Accuracy: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)±0.7°F (0.4°C)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution and Repeatability: ±0.2°F (0.1°C)
- Relative Humidity (RH) Measurement Range/Accuracy: 0 to 100% ±2% from 10 to 90%
- RH Measurement Resolution and Repeatability: ±0.1%
- Internal Storage Capacity: 16,000 pairs of RH & temp readings
- IRT Measurement Range: -4° to 482°F (-20° to 250°C)
- IRT Measurement Accuracy: ±5°F (3°C) below 32°F (0°C) ±4°F (2°C) above 32°F
- IRT Measurement Resolution: ±0.2°F (0.1°C)
- IRT Distance-to-Spot Ratio: 2:1
- Emissivity 0.95 (fixed)
- IRT Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Power Source 3.6V Non-rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (Type SB-AA02)
Includes HT50 Data Logger, Battery, Windows®-compatible Software, USB Extension Cable, User's Manual, and 1 Year Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.