Reversible Ratcheting Tap Wrench Set, Model 165
General Tool's Reversible Ratcheting Tap Wrenches feature a fine-tooth ratcheting mechanism which adjusts on the fly for right- and left-hand use. The ratchet can be locked to transform the tool...
You May Also Like
- Self-centering, hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve
- For holding taps, reamers, screw extractors,hand turned tools and drill bits
- Reference Table is the essential reference table for tool makers, machinists and mechanics
- Front of chart has machine screw size tap drill chart for recommended 75% depth thread
- Back of chart has decimal equivalents table in 64ths from 1/64" to 63/64"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.