Precision Digital Moisture Meter With Signal Output, Model MM70D
Precision Digital Moisture Meter from General Tools insure the accurate measurement of moisture levels in a wide variety of materials, such as wood, construction materials, furniture, paper and pharmaceutical supplies. Digital LCD display with luminescent backlight. Protective cap for...
Precision Digital Moisture Meter from General Tools insure the accurate measurement of moisture levels in a wide variety of materials, such as wood, construction materials, furniture, paper and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Digital LCD display with luminescent backlight.
- Protective cap for safe carrying and operation.
- Hardened and gloss-treated display window for an abrasion-proof long-term clean lens.
- High Accuracy: ±1% Wood Scale, 5.5% to 99.9% moisture range with DC 0~1V output.
- Comes with a 39" (1 meter) long external probe.
- Can be converted to non-invasive measuring by adding an optional external roller probe.
- Stores up to 99 readings with Max/Min average values recalled.
- Auto temperature compensation and internal calibration.
- Auto power off.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable and durable.
- CE and RoHS approved.
- Audible and visual low battery warning.
- Audible Alarm when exceeding pre-set levels.
- Usable and changeable extension probe.
- Built-in calibration adjustment.
- Interchangeable extension probes.
Includes: (1) MM70D Meter with 0.50" (12.7mm) pins, (1) MP7021 External Pin Type Probe 39" (1 meter) long with 0.50" (12.7mm) pins, additional set of Interchangeable Long Pins (0.90"/23mm), Protective Fabric Carrying Case, User’s Manual, and (1) 9V battery.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Instructions / MSDS