General Tools - Power Precision Screwdriver, Model 500
General Tool's Power Precision Screwdriver is ideal for ultra-delicate applications such as computer and electronics repair, hobbies and crafts. The 100+ RPM motor features forward and reverse...
Item 834817Model 28690
Item 421267Model DT1036
Item 838623Model 28512
Item 159599Model 35030
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 422788Model WX176L
Item 418436Model DCK413S2
Item 416171Model 145
Item 413429Model MM1E
• Super-torque drive,10+ hours of power.
• Precision bit assortment (1/8” drive)
• Phillips: #00, #0
• Slotted: 1/16”, 1/8”
• Torx: T5, T6
Applications: Electronics repair, Computer & printer repair, Office equipment repair, Small appliances repair, Hobbies, Model building, Watch & jewelry repair
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.