Pocket Infrared Thermometer, Model IRT105
Ideal for spot-checking the temperature of substances and surfaces from a distance. The IRT105’s measurement range of -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C) along with its premium features and specs make it suitable for applications in food processing, electrical troubleshooting, automotive...
Ideal for spot-checking the temperature of substances and surfaces from a distance. The IRT105’s measurement range of -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C) along with its premium features and specs make it suitable for applications in food processing, electrical troubleshooting, automotive maintanence and HVAC/R.
- 6:1 Distance-to-spot ratio
- Optimized measurement range
- Accuracy of ±3°F or 2% of reading above 32°F
- Adjustable emissivity Fast response time
- Max/Min measurement and measurement lock modes
- Selectable °F or °C unit
- Large LCD
- Separate batteries for thermometer and laser
- Small and light and easy to use
- Distance-To-Spot (D:S) Ratio: 6:1
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.1 to 1
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3°F (2°C) or 2% of reading (whichever is greater) above 32°F (0°C); ±5°F (3°C) or 2% of reading (whichever is greater) below 32°F (0°C)
- Measurement Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500 msec for 95% response
- Laser Class/Power/Wavelength: Class II/<1mW/630 to 660nm
- Auto Power Off Trigger: No activity for 15 seconds
- Power Source: Two CR2032 Li-ion batteries
- Current Consumption: 5mA, max (w/laser off)
- Thermometer Battery Life: 50 hours, typical
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) @<75% relative humidity
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) @<85% relative humidity
Includes: Batteries, Wrist strap, User’s Manual, and 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
LED Display Moisture Meter Model MM1EItem 413429
Digital Moisture Meter - Pin StyleItem 844319
Ligno-VersaTec Moisture Meter with Eectrode, Cable, Case, and PinsItem 417171
Mini-Ligno DX/C with Cable and ProbesItem 417169
Jumbo Telescopic Magnetic Pickup ToolItem 184335
Ligno-DuoTec BW Moisture MeterItem 417168
Mini-Ligno DX/C with Electrode, Cable, Case and PinsItem 417170