General Tools - Pocket Infrared Thermometer, Model IRT105
Ideal for spot-checking the temperature of substances and surfaces from a distance. The IRT105’s measurement range of -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C) along with its premium features and specs make it...
Item 840925Model 708326
Item 835154Model 99-064
Item 828800Model 99-513
Item 418523Model UC-212
Item 843944Model 708476
Item 836763Model 22-132
Item 834869Model LU96R012
Item 826707Model LU91R010
Item 828782Model 80-102
Item 828668Model 12-100
Item 819164Model 1791241
Item 417778Model IRT657
Ideal for spot-checking the temperature of substances and surfaces from a distance. The IRT105’s measurement range of -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C) along with its premium features and specs make it suitable for applications in food processing, electrical troubleshooting, automotive maintanence and HVAC/R.
- 6:1 Distance-to-spot ratio
- Optimized measurement range
- Accuracy of ±3°F or 2% of reading above 32°F
- Adjustable emissivity Fast response time
- Max/Min measurement and measurement lock modes
- Selectable °F or °C unit
- Large LCD
- Separate batteries for thermometer and laser
- Small and light and easy to use
- Distance-To-Spot (D:S) Ratio: 6:1
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.1 to 1
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3°F (2°C) or 2% of reading (whichever is greater) above 32°F (0°C); ±5°F (3°C) or 2% of reading (whichever is greater) below 32°F (0°C)
- Measurement Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500 msec for 95% response
- Laser Class/Power/Wavelength: Class II/<1mW/630 to 660nm
- Auto Power Off Trigger: No activity for 15 seconds
- Power Source: Two CR2032 Li-ion batteries
- Current Consumption: 5mA, max (w/laser off)
- Thermometer Battery Life: 50 hours, typical
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) @<75% relative humidity
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) @<85% relative humidity
Includes: Batteries, Wrist strap, User’s Manual, and 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.