General Tools - Plain Tap Wrench Set, Model 167
Standard Tap Wrenches from General Tools create straight, accurate thread holes in your work piece. The sliding T-Handle provides a large gripping surface and allows for maneuverability and...
Item 828753Model LU80R012
Item 418508Model UP284
Item 825745Model 99-036
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 861605Model 719400
Item 851658Model LU81M010
Item 849661Model 1792072K
Item 849652Model 710703K
Item 848992Model 62-120
Item 844741Model 99-004
Item 844723Model 76-306
Item 416154Model 165
- Wrenches feature sliding T-handles for fitting into tight spaces with greater leverage
- Self-centering, hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve
- For holding taps, reamers, screw extractors, hand turned tools and drill bits
- Reference Table is the essential reference table for tool makers, machinists and mechanics
- Front of table has machine screw size tap drill chart for recommended 75% depth thread
- Back of table has decimal equivalents table in 64ths from 1/64" to 63/64"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.