General Tools - Palm Scope
See what's going on under the surface or in hard to reach places with the General Tools Palm Scope. No bigger than an average sized smart phone, this rugged, full-featured video inspection system...
You May Also Like
Item 413443Model DCS200
Item 413444Model DCS300
Item 413445Model DCS400
Item 414751Model DCS400-09
- Fits in your pocket or clips on your belt
- 1 meter drop proof
- Long, thin camera-tipped probe penetrates tight, hard-to-reach spaces
- Waterproof and holds it shape
- Probe can be stored inside clamshell case
- Four camera-lighting LEDs produce bright, crisp video on a large color LCD
- Four screen controls
- CE and RoHS approved
- Probe Length: 24" (0.6m)
- Camera Head Diameter: 0.35" (9mm)
- Probe/Camera head Water,Dust, Oil Resistance: to IP67 standard
- LCD Size: 2.7" (686mm) diagonal
- LCD/Camera Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Camera Depth of Field: 1" to 10' (25mm to 3m)
- Camera Field of View: 60 degrees
- Screen Controls: Brightness up and down, 1 to 4X zoom in 6 steps, 180 degree flip
- Case Impact Resistance: from height of 39" (1m) onto 2" (50mm) thick hardwood
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 2.9" x 1.5" (136 x 73 x 39mm)
- Weight: 9 ounces (250g)
- Power Source: 4 AAA batteries (not included)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.