One Handed Plastic Pipe and Hose Cutter, Model 119
General Tool's Plastic Pipe and Hose Cutter makes quick work of PVC, PE and ABS pipe from 1/8" to 1-5/8” in diameter. The cutter’s eight-click ratcheting mechanism allows you to maximize grip pressure on the pipe for a smooth, clean cut. The tool also has a recess on the face for...
- For cutting PVC, CPVC, Polyethylene, PEX and ABS tubing
- One-handed operation
- Quick-Blade Reset
- Includes extra blade
- Ratchet system holds blade in place while you adjust your grip to increase pressure
- High carbon steel blade maintains sharpness and resists chipping
- Handle locking strap for safe storage
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.