General Tools - Heavy Duty Pipe and Hose Cutter, Model 118
The General Tools Heavy Duty Pipe and Hose Cutter slices through tough PVC, PE and ABS pipe up to 2" in diameter. The Cutter's 12" handles provide maximum leverage and allows you to apply heavy...
Item 412655Model CB15057R
Item 846028Model RS-L
Item 813737Model LU91R008
Item 839321Model 98-317
Item 837603Model 63-112
Item 417776Model IRT207
Item 828872Model 38-402
Item 416153Model 119
Item 834711Model 42-202
Item 417771Model MMG608
- For repeated heavy-duty cutting
- Cuts hose, PVC, CPVC, polyethylene, PEX and ABS up to 2"
- Ratchet action for easy cutting
- High carbon steel blade maintains edge and cuts cleanly
- Light, corrosion resistant Aluminum body
- Safety locking clasp
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.